Working (Verified) Tap Tap Revenge Classic

dominguy4

Name: Tap Tap Revenge
Version: 1.7
Description: This is the original version of the game that started it all. This version of Tap Tap Revenge was the first game to get to #1 on the App Store and the most popular game for all of 2008!
Uploader: dominguy4
Supported Version: iPhone OS 3+

Attachments

• com.tapulous.TapTap.ipa
    16.5 MB · Views: 371

Cipher

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This one doesn't work on iOS 6 but i'm sure it works on iOS 4 and below

dominguy4

This one doesn't work on iOS 6 but i'm sure it works on iOS 4 and below
What problems did you encounter?

If you have a problem where you try to launch a song and it goes straight to the score screen, keep on repeating it until it works as normal. This may happen with other songs as well.

thomas

sadly NOT working for me in my Iphone 4, ios 7.1.2 jailbroken :(-... you guys know any kind of fix??? already tried the supossedly TTR FIX.deb pakage and nothing happened.......

Cipher

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Its because this the FIRST version of ttr so it won't work on iOS 7 and higher I think

dominguy4

sadly NOT working for me in my Iphone 4, ios 7.1.2 jailbroken :(-... you guys know any kind of fix??? already tried the supossedly TTR FIX.deb pakage and nothing happened.......
I've tried that before on my other iPhone 4s with iOS 8 and it didn't work on it mainly due to not being optimized for iOS 7 and above, that's what I think. Probably you need to downgrade your iPhone 4 to iOS 6 or below as it works very well on those firmware.