Working (Verified) Spotify Music 0.7.2 | iOS 5

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Name: Spotify Music
Price: Free
Description: Spotify is the best way to listen to music on mobile or tablet. Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Make and share playlists. Build your biggest, best ever music collection. Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything.Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium.
Supported iOS Versions: iOS 5
Credit to Uploader: Anbar48
Note: There is a version of this app for iOS 6, at this link

Download Link

Last edited:

Cipher

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Safari doesn't launch the app just spits out the login token as a HTML document

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ipoduser123

Name: Spotify Music
Price: Free
Description: Spotify is the best way to listen to music on mobile or tablet. Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Make and share playlists. Build your biggest, best ever music collection. Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything.Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium.
Supported iOS Versions: iOS 5
Credit to Uploader: Anbar48
Note: There is a version of this app for iOS 6, at this link

Download Link
Hi, I could not download the IPA - the link is now broken.

How do I install Spotify 0.7.2? I have a jailbroken iPod Touch 3rd Gen and want to install spotify on it

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Thank you! Sorry I'm clueless at this, but how do I now install it?

Edit: tried dragging onto my iPod into iTunes, which starts to sync it with my iPod but then says 'Spotify failed to install'
You'll need to jailbreak, and have AppSync Unified installed to use most (if not all) of our apps.

ipoduser123

You'll need to jailbreak, and have AppSync Unified installed to use most (if not all) of our apps.
Hi, so I had already Jailbroken the iPod.

I used iFunBox on my PC, clicked 'install IPA', chose the file you gave me, and it worked! Thanks a lot for your help - I've been looking for this IPA all day.

StrangeBhoy

I installed it fine, but no images load, which is a shame. Is there any work around to get 0.7.2.26 to show images on the iPad 1 running ios 5.1.1? I mean, Apple music does it fine, but I'd like to with Spotify also.... Just a big grey box with a music symbol inside for every track :/

fv0485

Hello guys, the app now works partially. The only things that are working are the radio and the playlist sections (kinda). If you want to use them, you'll have to set your IP address to static (you'll need to copy the informations from the deault IP setting and put them into the static one). Hope this helps!