Working (Unverified) YouTube (Latest Version for iOS 6)

Parkeritto

version in info.plist to version 11
How can I do that? I've tried a lot of versions of the app and every time I got the same error: it doesn't load any content.
You have to be Jailbroken, in Cydia download iFile, in iFile /var/mobile/Applications find your Youtube app folder > YouTube.app > Info.Plist and find version numbers (there're 3 of them) and change them to 11.49.9 It worked for me.

Maykon Levino

You have to be Jailbroken, in Cydia download iFile, in iFile /var/mobile/Applications find your Youtube app folder > YouTube.app > Info.Plist and find version numbers (there're 3 of them) and change them to 11.49.9 It worked for me.
Thanks, it worked! Buuuut, crashing every time I use search tool, then it can't open any other video and I need to reboot to work again... YouTube app is really annoying me, I've manage to downgrade my iPad ios from 9 to 6,bu can't make YouTube work

Parkeritto

Thanks, it worked! Buuuut, crashing every time I use search tool, then it can't open any other video and I need to reboot to work again... YouTube app is really annoying me, I've manage to downgrade my iPad ios from 9 to 6,bu can't make YouTube work

I suppose, you have used CoolBooter for downgrading? If it's true, then I believe this could be the reason it wont work properly. With CoolBooter most of the stuff won't work, because it is OS emulator.

Maykon Levino

I suppose, you have used CoolBooter for downgrading? If it's true, then I believe this could be the reason it wont work properly. With CoolBooter most of the stuff won't work, because it is OS emulator.
Nope, I've used Beehind on windows. I've tried another version of the YouTube app and Edited info.plist in a different way, it worked