Working (Unverified) Youtube

Cipher

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Name: Youtube
Version: 2.0
Description: Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Uploader: cipher
Supported iOS Versions: iOS 6+
Link: Download

For version 10 look here.
Download

Last edited:

screamingtrees

Staff member
This version works, but is buggy compared to the 10.x versions. I propose we delete this and host version 10.07.11524 instead. (The other 10.x versions that have been uploaded are encrypted)

Last edited:

Trevir

I am unable to login to any google apps with googles modern login page. Any way around this?

screamingtrees

Staff member
I am unable to login to any google apps with googles modern login page. Any way around this?
I am also having this issue with all devices running ios7 or earlier not already connected to a google account. It seems the password form never fully loads and there's no way to refresh that webview. I've been looking into fixes, but I'm not a developer so I can only do so much. Hopefully somebody at google or r/LJ fixes it.

screamingtrees

Staff member
This problem seems to have fixed itself for me on iOS 7. Too afraid to sign out on my iOS 6 device so hopefully Trevir can let us know if it works now?

kokokranc

on ipad 2,2 6.1.3

working after editing the info.plist and replacing 10.x.x to 12.11.11546 in 3 places

login does not work

aqiz

on ipad 2,2 6.1.3

working after editing the info.plist and replacing 10.x.x to 12.11.11546 in 3 places

login does not work
I have the same device and same problem, this way doesn't work for me.
The application version still 10.x.x when I check in 3utools.