Working (Verified) iMovie (1.0?) for iOS 4

AshtonGamer

This is what I assume is the first version of iMovie for iOS because it says it requires iOS 4.0 (Info.plist lists it as 9.0, yea no.), and iMovie released alongside the iPhone 4. Working just fine (tell me if it asks for a Apple ID, as I cant find out right now.) Tested on iOS 9.3.6 on iPhone 4s, the only thing that didn't work was recording my videos in the app, but I could upload them from the Photos app, but I just think it was because I was using iOS 9. Also stupid limited in terms of features, which would make sense because from what I know this is the first version of iMovie for iOS.

EDIT: The next version in App Admin is called 101 which I assume mean 1.0.1 so that just makes me more sure that this is 1.0.

Edit (screamingtrees): this was also tested on an iOS 4 device, in which recording videos did work, but--as always, YMMV.

Attachments

• iMovie.ipa
    30.6 MB · Views: 424
Last edited by a moderator:

AshtonGamer

Update: Redumped and tested on iOS 5.1.1 and deleted all update replys! For anyone wondering, I had a bad dump. Just download the iMovie.ipa!

Last edited:

Deha

itunes is saying "The imovie.ipa application could not be added to your itunes library because it is not a valid application"