Spotify Music 1.8.1| iOS 6

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Name: Spotify Music
Price: Free
Description: Spotify is the best way to listen to music on mobile or tablet. Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Make and share playlists. Build your biggest, best ever music collection. Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything.Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium.
Supported iOS Versions: iOS 6
Credit to Uploader: Anbar48

Attachments

• Spotify_Music_v1.8.1_iOS6.ipa
    26.7 MB · Views: 3,342

abwillingham

When I try to install this on a 3GS running ios 6.1.6 with iTunes 12.7, I get an error:
“iTunes Sync: Spotify Failed to Install”
Is there a log or something I can check to find out why?

NukiDuki

When I try to install this on a 3GS running ios 6.1.6 with iTunes 12.7, I get an error:
“iTunes Sync: Spotify Failed to Install”
Is there a log or something I can check to find out why?
Try using 3uTools, it's a much better tool to use for installing cracked/old IPAs if you're on Windows.
Also, you probably already have this, try installing AppSync if you're jailbroken.

svni

I cannot get this file to work.
3uTools is telling me AppSync isnt installed... but it is. So is the AFC2. I'm at a complete loss

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
I cannot get this file to work.
3uTools is telling me AppSync isnt installed... but it is. So is the AFC2. I'm at a complete loss
Perhaps try uninstalling app sync from Cydia and installing it from 3utools.

niklas

You are saving lifeess!! Especially for my ipod touch 4 :D

You don't have spotify 1.8.5 by any chances do you? :D

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer

I don’t think we do. Anyways, 1.8.1 is the most recent version that works on iOS 6

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer

I don’t think we do. Anyways, 1.8.1 is the most recent version that works on iOS 6

LeeYF

can help share me a link again? i have not been able to complete the download for many many times

NukiDuki

Do you have repo for the old bdayspotify? I found one on github but it doesn't do anything after installing. Thanks
Sorry, actually I don't have spotify nor the bdayspotify tweak anymore. I remember it was not from a repo, some website listing a tutorial on how to get spotify premium for free on iOS 6. I've searched for a bit and I can't find it anymore, maybe it was taken down or something. I don't know. Really sorry again.

Andyp1230

Sorry, actually I don't have spotify nor the bdayspotify tweak anymore. I remember it was not from a repo, some website listing a tutorial on how to get spotify premium for free on iOS 6. I've searched for a bit and I can't find it anymore, maybe it was taken down or something. I don't know. Really sorry again.

Don't mind that, I found something better :D
I found Spotify Xploit!
No offline download but with adblock we're almost "premium" lol

Attachments

• Spotify xPloit- Premium (Universal).deb
    12.7 KB · Views: 266

Anbar48

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Don't mind that, I found something better :D
I found Spotify Xploit!
No offline download but with adblock we're almost "premium" lol
What versions of iOS is this tweak compatible with?