Working (Unverified) Opera mini browser and games

Lochy59

All of them are working :)
I have 10 ipas from apptimemachine.All are working perfectly fine tested on ipod 2g MB whited00r.This includes following ipas:-

OperaMini browser
Downloads(random downloader app)
Jetpackjoyride(my fav :D)
Flowfree
Cuttherope
Cuttherope experiment
Doodle jump
Doodle jump Christmas special
Facebook
MiniMilitia

Link:https://mega.nz/#!wV8h2ThQ!N4b15cE7_ZOS-RUlcLqCdqMlAk8PIpv1ji-UlXFFiII

Jetpack joyride won't work for me. :( And I've tried basically all of them now! Won't install...

Last edited:

vGuy

Highly unlikely that the Netflix app would even work any more, the servers are mostly all deactivated for old clients.
Not really, Netflix is basically the only company I know of that still almost 100% supports their old devices. I got Netflix running on my first gen iPad and it worked perfectly. Some of the now-replaced features are broken, but that's a very little amount.

Not really, Netflix is basically the only company I know of that still almost 100% supports their old devices. I got Netflix running on my first gen iPad and it worked perfectly. Some of the now-replaced features are broken, but that's a very little amount.

Thanks for the reply. I haven't been able to really get an answer from anybody, but how did you actually install the .ipa file? It sounds like an absolutely moronic question, but I've tried researching a ton and all I could find was AppSync 4 from Karen's Repo, but I have no idea how to actually use it.

vGuy

Thanks for the reply. I haven't been able to really get an answer from anybody, but how did you actually install the .ipa file? It sounds like an absolutely moronic question, but I've tried researching a ton and all I could find was AppSync 4 from Karen's Repo, but I have no idea how to actually use it.
The way I did it was:
1. Jailbreak my iPad with 3utools. (you dont have to use it to jailbreak)
2. When jailbroken, go to the main screen which shows your device on 3utools and next to it saying that it's jailbroken, click "Install AppSync".
upload_2020-6-24_17-58-59.png
3. When you've clicked it, it should just install it on the device and then you can simply drag in ipa files to 3utools on this page: upload_2020-6-24_18-1-1.png

and that's it!

JamieDoesStuff

The way I did it was:
1. Jailbreak my iPad with 3utools. (you dont have to use it to jailbreak)
2. When jailbroken, go to the main screen which shows your device on 3utools and next to it saying that it's jailbroken, click "Install AppSync".
View attachment 819
3. When you've clicked it, it should just install it on the device and then you can simply drag in ipa files to 3utools on this page: View attachment 820

and that's it!
Don't use 3uTools. It's Chinese spyware.

vGuy

Don't use 3uTools. It's Chinese spyware.
If you're using it on a device which is just legacy and something you don't use actively it's perfectly fine and makes things wayy easier. If there was a less shady and just as easy solution I'd gladly use it instead.