Disable update prompt for YouTube 10.11.11546

Hey guys, I made a tweak that disables the forced update prompt for the latest version of YouTube that's available for iOS 6.

I'd be really cool if I could host it here somehow. It could even be a series of tweaks that make older apps useful again, which might mean disabling update prompts, faking version numbers, fixing API issues etc.

Admin edit: This package is available at https://mtmdev.org or i.mtmdev.org, as a cydia repo

Attachments

• com.patrickgriffin.disableyoutubeupdates_0.0.1_iphoneos-arm.deb
    1.8 KB · Views: 617
  • disableyoutubeupdates-source.zip
    1 KB · Views: 291
Last edited by a moderator:

av709

It DOES still work. The above poster has tried to install this tweak on iOS 12 to use older YouTube app versions.

Hey guys, I made a tweak that disables the forced update prompt for the latest version of YouTube that's available for iOS 6.

I'd be really cool if I could host it here somehow. It could even be a series of tweaks that make older apps useful again, which might mean disabling update prompts, faking version numbers, fixing API issues etc.
You are a fucking legend and I thank you. Do you think there's a way to allow signing into Google Apps on iOS 6 perchance?

tulpixon

There is no repo. You have to open this website on your iDevice, click on the link to the .deb-file in the first post and then choose to open the file in iFile or Filza. Then you can install it via iFile.

Snejni Mishka

THANK YOU SO MUCH ;( GODSEND